Early this morning, I awoke to find that I’d been nominated for the Blue Sky Tag. First of all, a HUGE thanks to shraddha1993 for tagging me and taking the time to acknowledge my posts. For anyone who doesn’t know, Shraddha has a pretty badass blog going. She posts a lot about thoughts, feelings; hell, even short stories. She’s a great writer, so I’d recommend putting her page on the top of your to-view list ASAP. 🙂
This is my first time getting involved in anything like this, so please, bare with me.
For those of you who don’t know, the rules of the Blue Sky Tag go something like this:
- Thank the person who has nominated you.
- Answer their questions.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Tag your 11 nominees.
Okay, numero uno–completo. Now, Shraddha has left me with some questions that I’m gonna go ahead and jump into here…ahem…
- “What is your mistake you want to rectify?”
A. I’d go back and pursue what I actually needed instead of what I desired; what I thought I needed.
- A. I really enjoyed two: ‘It’s Okay’ and ‘Move On.’
- “What will be the story title of your life?”
A. ‘Well, I tried.’
- “What is your best destination to travel?”
A. For me, I’ve enjoyed Santa Monica, CA the most–but I’d love to see Paris.
- “What is your favorite topic to discuss about?”
A. Anything revolving around relationships. Or mental health. I’d say that’s a tie.
- “Whom are you most attached to?”
A. I don’t wanna sound like a huge 23-year-old Mama’s boy, but me and my mom are pretty close. We’ve been through too much together. She may be 2000 miles away, but we’re still close.
- “What is the most important thing for you?”
A. Family. Without a doubt easiest answer so far.
- “What incident is best you want to revive?”
A. Anytime I had a moment to breathe with my parents and brothers. When I wasn’t being smothered with bills, rent, work, and my own shortcomings while pursuing my dreams.
- “If you get a chance to meet me what will be your first sentence?”
A. I’d like to say, ‘Hello gorgeous’–but knowing me, I’d trip over my words and say something embarrassing.
- “If you have to give me a topic to write on what topic will you give?”
A. I always enjoy hearing about others thoughts/ experiences with the ooey gooey topic of love. 🙂
Very interesting, different, thought-out questions. I likey. A big A++ goes to Shraddha.
Now then…my turn. First, allow me to introduce my nominees:
And here are my 11 questions for you 11 special bloggers:
- Why do you blog?
- What is your favorite topic to write/read about?
- Are you happy in this moment of your life?
- Are you in love?
- How do you cope when feeling lost or empty?
- What’s a special memory you often flashback to?
- What you you looking forward to?
- Do you see an overall goal in life you’re hoping to reach? If so, what?
- What is your biggest fear and how do you rationalize it?
- If you could recommend a book to me, what would it be?
- If you could give advice to your younger self, what would it be?
I’d like to give another thanks to Shraddha and remind everyone once again to check out her blog when you can. And to everyone I nominated, please know I didn’t do it for no reason–you each have something special in your writing and I can really appreciate it. Thank you for posting, and thank you for reading.