Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, allow me to present to you my 2nd blogger award. Now I know what you’re thinking: “Your 2nd award? So what?” I hear ya.
But I wasn’t ever expecting or aiming for any nominations. Then I got one and that was enough on its own. This 2nd one is just too much. It pleases me beyond belief. And who do I have to thank for these fuzzy feelings? Glad you asked. For it is none other than the one and only, Cseveneaj. Thank you so much reading, for following, for taking it upon yourself to nominate me. It makes me very happy knowing you’ve enjoyed my posts that much ❤
Everyone go ahead and click RIGHT HERE to checkout this wonderful woman’s blog, particularly if you enjoy bomb-ass, elegant poetry. Don’t I have such a way with words?
Rule for Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
Let’s do this.
7 Facts About Ya Boy:
- This is a two-parter. Above all others, my main goal is to be published; and I’ll write till the day I die. Yes, that’s a fact.
- There’s a vague cross tattoo on my middle finger I did myself when I was 13 with the use of a homemade tattoo gun I constructed out of an electric toothbrush and guitar string.
- I’ve been in handcuffs 3 separate occasions–that I can remember–and no, I’m not proud. Neither is my poor ol’ mother 😦 Sorry Mama.
- When I was 16 I got drunk at a water park, fell off a fence, and shattered the end of my ulna (comminuted fracture). Now I have a gnarly scar and 10 screws! Whoohoo!
- I have 2 younger brothers. I’m best-friends with the youngest, while the other strongly dislikes me (according to some statements made by him in a letter to me.)
- My family are the most important people to me and I can’t even imagine loving anyone else near as much as them.
- I’m a hopeless romantic who doesn’t know how to love. I have this fantasy in my head of me dropping off my kids at school then going home to my wife in our suburban home. Checkout my post, Say You Won’t Let Go.
I hope everyone has enjoyed reading, and to my 10 nominees, please know that I didn’t pick you at random. You are the chosen ones. Your blogs are unique, your posts are original, and your writing is incredibly insightful. Keep doing what you’re doing and stay creative.
I’m going to sleep now.