Hello, hello, hi, hope everyone is doing well 🙂
So, as it turns out, I was actually nominated for this blogger award almost two weeks ago, but I only just found out the other day. Woopsie. Sometimes I’m a little slow. It’s no wonder my family refers to me as “Flash the Sloth.” (Zootopia reference)
LIEBSTER AWARD is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. It has the same principles as the chain letter, it should be passed on to promote your blog as well as of those who you’re nominating.
So, I yet again have the wonderful Cseveneaj to thank for the nomination. This is the second time this girl has done this for me, and I tell ya, I don’t know who she is, but I could find her and kiss her. Too weird? Too far? Good.
Rules for the Liebster Award:
- Accept/Decline the Nomination
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Ask the nominees 11 questions
What can you say or advice for my blog?
I really enjoy your blog. Not much at all I can give you for advice. You post regularly and you stay pretty consistent with content. I’d say to keep doing what you’re doing. Always push to make each post a little better than the last. When you write a new poem, trying thinking of your last post as the competition 🙂
If you describe yourself in one or two word(s) what would it be?
What is your greatest fear?
Never reaching my full potential
When did you last cried?
When I processed the fact that Chester Bennington killed himself.
What is your favorite book?
Dexter by Jeff Lindsay
Do have a weird hobby? What is it?
I collect orange peels and let them soak in vinegar for a month to make a cleaning solution.
Do you believe in ghost?
That’s a negative.
Who inspire you? Or who do you want to be?
I’d say my adoptive father inspires me quite a bit. Like, at the gym he’ll tell me to stop being a bitch ’cause Antonacci’s aren’t pussys.
Are you willing to donate a body organ to a complete stranger?
If you have superpower, what it be?
I’d wanna be Killgrave from Jessica Jones. Aka The Purple Man. I’d wanna have the power to control people with my voice and commands. Muahaha.
Does blogging changed your life?
Blogging definitely helps me vent. I enjoy writing a LOT, so yeah, I supposed I’d say it does.
Lets start out with a philosophical questions:
- What’s your favorite donut?
- What’s something important you try to do everyday?
- Something you’re passionate about?
- What’s your favorite season?
- And what’s something you love to do during that season?
- Is your glass half-empty or half-full?
- What do you feel like is missing from your life?
- And what is the best thing in your life?
- What oh what is your favorite book and what is so amazing about it?
- What is a subject you think I should write a post about?
Have fun everyone, and thank you for reading! 🙂