[Edit]: Found a few more people who very much deserve this award as well as much much more recognition for their writing and storytelling 🙂
Woke up to a nice sunrise and a fellow friendly blogger–James Cudney–writing an extremely helpful post. It was great, but today’s the last day of me visiting the family, so it’s time to go back “home.” We tried making the most of the time we had, going to lunch and shopping, but as the hours ticked by like minutes, it was soon time to say goodbye. I fucking hate goodbyes. I’m the kind of guy that’ll leave without a word. Weird, I know.
BUT…then this happened. As I sit here in the airport like a lost puppy, yet another friendly blogger came along to lighten everything with this Liebster Award. So, a big thanks to Kaitmoller for doing this. Kait’s blog is a bit (if not exactly) like a journal. She’s an interesting character. And she has to be. Who wants to read a boring person’s journal? She posts about relatable personal experiences, self-reflections, and poetry. She’s a great writer and very creative. AND, she’s pretty cute. That’s just a plus. I’ve told her that before but I’ll say it again. 🙂
Questions from Kait:
- What is one thing most people do not know about you?
Ha–I post a lot of personal stuff on my blog, and, in a way, my followers know more about me than people in my life. But I guess something not a lot of people know is the notes sent by the fictional serial killer in my book are based off of notes sent to the police by real-life serial killer BTK.
- What is one piece of work or blog post you are extremely proud? Why?
I’m pretty proud of my self-published book and my blog post My best friend, my Notepad, just because I think that post captured a few of my bestfriends: isolation, lacking trust, and my Notepad 🙂
- What is your favorite film?
What a difficult question. lol. Right now, I’m quite in love with the horror movie, IT.
- How many years have you been writing? What year was most inspiring? Why?
I guess me and my friends started writing songs/poetry when we were 10-ish. My most important year was last year, 2016, because that’s when I realized beyond everything that writing is what I’m going to do for the rest of my life, regardless of fame or wealth.
- What is your dream career? What is the first step in achieving that dream?
Being a writer–surprise! I think the first step was making this blog. I’ve met a ton of extremely helpful, kind, and inspiring people through this blog.
- Who or what inspires you the most?
Mm…honestly, negative life experiences. I don’t know. There’s something incredibly inspiring in the “tough times.”
- If you could write a 20 page paper on any OBJECT what would it be?
Kait, that’s a lot. But if you insist…. I’d choose to write about a photo of my family.
- Do you prefer coffee or tea?
I like both, but definitely prefer coffee. Specifically, an espresso. Yum.
- What is your favorite photo that you’ve taken? Post it!
I don’t really have one, I don’t think…? I like my pictures of sunsets/sunrises.
- How do you spend your free time when you’re not writing?
This question made me chuckle. I guess it’s just the way I looked back at myself. I like solitary walks through the woods (weird, I know), or traveling. 🙂
Thank you for the interesting, thought-provoking questions, Kait.
10 Random Facts About Muah:
- I love the music of Troye Sivan
- I’m in the process of writing my next book, “The Killed Conscience.”
- If I didn’t have music, I’d probably be in an insane asylum.
- I used to really want to be a musician. Do still love music and playing guitar/writing songs.
- I get bored very easily, which is an excuse I use when I make bad decisions. lol
- I’m terrified of being happy. Say whuuut?
- I’m on an airplane about to land as I type this. Colorado mountains with the bit of snow sprinkled on top are too beautiful. AND there’s a sunset. No words.
- I have a dream to one day just be normal, and content.
- I love fish and chips.
- Fucking road trips are my children.
- James J. Cudney – I know you’re busy as hell, so if you don’t get to this (or never) I understand. lol.
- Living For Adventure
- The Hopeless Husband
- Michael Beezy
- Why did you start blogging/writing?
- Kait, I really liked this question, so I’m going to steal it: Who or what inspires you the most?
- If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would it be, and why?
- What thoughts make you happy? Very happy.
- How do you look at the mistakes you make?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- What is one book you’d recommend for me to read?
- Is there anything that you’re looking forward to right now? If so, what? If not, find something 🙂
- What’s a big fear of yours, and how do you cope with it?
- Are you a cat or a dog person? Sorry, my brain is super limited today. Eek.
Here’s the rules, now that you’re nominated!
- Thank the person who nominated you, and put a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Write a 150-300-word post about your favorite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.
Thanks again Kait. Everyone else, make sure to checkout her blog HERE:)