This morning has sucked. Was feeling pretty low till I scrolled over recent blog posts and saw that I was nominated for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award by none other than my wonderful blogger friend, Nina. If you haven’t already, checkout Nina at The Cozy Pages, her blog dedicated to fellow readers and writers where she posts great reviews for amazing books. She’s also a supporter of indie authors 🙂 Follow her on Twitter:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around ten bloggers.
- Create your set of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules and display the Brotherhood Of The World logo in your post.
Nina’s Questions 🙂
- What’s the name of the book you just finished reading?
Well, I’m in the process of trying to finish up my own novel, and I try not to read while I write. But the last book I finished was The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton. I know, most read that during school. I’m late to the party. Whoops
- What’s your favourite fruit?
I love nectarines. Like no other.
- Pick one: Cheesecake or Chocolate cake?
Cheesecake for life!
- Pick one: Jane Austen or Charles Dickens?
Charles Dickens 🙂
- What’s the last movie you watched?
Erm… ‘Veronica’ on Netflix. Didn’t even come close to the hype in my opinion.
- What the name of character from a book you really liked, so much that you’d use it to name your child?
LMAO–I’ve always had a borderline-fucking-weird fascination with Dr. Hannibal “the cannibal” Lecter. But I think Thomas Harris did a pretty good job of tainting that name for centuries to come, so… no baby Hannibal for me. Lol.
- What genre of music do you gravitate to most?
I’m extremely diverse with music. Right now I’m really into an alternative pop indie group called Chase Atlantic. I’m also a huge fan of rap artists like Eminem and I even enjoy classical music 🙂
- Do you see yourself still blogging six months from now?
In all honesty, I see myself blogging for the rest of my life. It provides me with a huge sense of purpose, accomplishment, and it really helps me to vent. Or to “run my fucking mouth,” as some may put it. Regardless, I love it.
- erroneous choices — This girl deserves an award more than any. When you get a moment, go checkout her page. Her poetry is something else.
- Joy Passion Desire
- Zarah Parker — More amazing poetry 🙂
- Jules Marlow — Incredibly unique and out-of-this-world writing.
- Silvia Mar
- How, oh how, did you get into blogging?
- Who’s your favorite blogger?
- What’s your greatest fear, and why?
- What’s your greatest pleasure?
- Where do you get most of your inspiration?
- What’s a place you’ve never been but are dying to go?
- Coffee or tea?
- At this current moment in life, are you happy?
Thanks again, Nina, for the nomination, and thanks to everyone for reading!